Monday, February 03, 2014

Where Did My Brain Go?

I was not too emotionally invested in the Big Game last night. Even before it was obvious that Denver missed the bus and they sent in a substitute team, I thought it would be cool for Peyton to win, but neat for a newcomer team to win. Still, I would have liked a more evenly balanced game. And how about those commercials? Yeah, not so much for me. I suppose that a few were cute, but it was not a memorable year for them, either. And what about the half-time show with Bruno and RHCP? I liked Bruno, but not RHCP. That is an unscientific result based on my preferences.

And how about today's photos? Yeah, not so much for you, since I didn't upload any. We do have some new ones of the GRANDS I can share, but I did not get around to it after the Game. I was distracted, and we wanted to catch a TV program (since we have lived Disney Channel for the past 48 hours).

And how about today's CoV? Finally, we are both in better luck as I can make that happen right now. Please hold while I transfer your attention.






















What about links to share with you? Again, not so much for you. I decided not to link anything about Philip Seymour Hoffman. I searched for a definitive link with all of the Game commercials from yesterday, with this being the closets. I did not see all of them, so I won't comment on their rankings. I did find one related to the type of topic Salesman Son might comment on. However, I know that he would counter that one of his favorites did not make the list.

Did I hear the factory whistle going off? I'd best get this week underway. Man, these five-day workweeks are killing me. Let's get back together soon.

No comments: