Thursday, January 02, 2014

First Post Since Last Year

Where was my head last night? I apparently did not start this blog post last night, which means I am going to have to go without family photos today. which means you have to do without, also. As I was getting started this morning, I did wonder if I had do anything on the blog last night, but couldn't remember. We watched an SNL in the 70s special on VH1 and an episode of Grimm.

One reason (that sounds better than one excuse, right?) is that I am still not 100% physically. This stinking cough becomes (predictably) worse each evening. I take my last pill tomorrow, so I hope it gets a lot better quickly. Right now, I am not sure if I should be in the nursery on Sunday in case any of the babies could get sick.

Something else sick is how the courts interpret out rights as citizens. Read this and learn that we cannot sue about something if we were clearly not supposed to know about it in the first place. Crazy, I tell you.

Something else crazy is that we all play Monopoly wrong. Read this and learn what the rules actually are.

Something else crazy is the idea of running a marathon every day for a year. Yes, Every Day! This couple did it, and more. What more? They stayed vegan the whole time.

Here is something that you can always count on being crazy. CoV.






















Welcome to 2014, my friends. We have a lot of blog posts coming, and hopefully, even a few comments from you. See you in 24 or so.

No comments: