Friday, May 06, 2011

Nine Hundred Fourteen

Yup. I have written my thoughts down in this blog 914 times as of today. And I think some of you have read them all. Some posts were uplifting. Some were negative. Some were too weird to categorize. They were all comments on my life as it happens. Cathartic? Maybe. Catholic? I don't think so. Catatonic? If you read too many at once? Yes.

Speaking of negative, I have some comic comments on that.

Did you decide anything about Mother's Day yet? We will be having the annual KLIK Mother's Day Brunch after church, then I will certainly swing by to see my own mommy for her day. I know this day will be emotional for Kathie as she remembers her mother (who, Praise God, is celebrating every day with our Lord) and for Rick and Denise as they go through their first Mother's Day without one of their children (who is also celebrating every day with the Lord, Praise Him).

That reminds me. Can you imagine the sense of loss for those who do not have Jesus as their Great Comforter? I admit that I cannot.

Another one meeting day today here at work. I gave a draft of a presentation to my boss yesterday, so today, I want to tweak it to make it more maintainable. I also need to finalize the training deck I released and schedule management training. If I get time, I need to do some research on how to teach my chapter to the CAPM Prep Group. One lady said she was not going to use the Jeopardy game format, so I could do so, if I want. Yeah, maybe. I need to think and get going, though. I've got two weeks, well, maybe three at the most, so I need to get my lessons started. Do you have any thoughts? Well, I mean, I know you have thoughts, but more specifically, I meant about a good way to engage my class and teach them the concepts in the chapter.

Look, I could take you through my thoughts even longer, but, just like those in my study group, I see some of you nodding off. Tell you what. Take the weekend off and come back refreshed on Monday. Be sure and reach Chapter 8 so you will be ready for my class.

No comments: