Friday, May 13, 2011

Gone But Now Restored

Google's Blogger has been down all day with a technical issue. According to the blogger status page, they lost the previous 24 hours of updates and were working since 4am to restore them. They are back, and they have reopened the site for new updates. That's my excuse and I am sticking to it.

Even though I could not put today's CoV up earlier, I did write it this morning as usual. I already published it to the work team, and now, I'll inflict it on you. That was worth waiting for, right?

Game night tonight. Yee haw. I always like them. I'll let you know which ones we play. And Lyndsay is making homemade pizza. Double yee haw.

I am working on preparing for the CAPM study session that I lead a week from Monday. I don't really have any clever ideas yet. The Sr. Manager guiding us wants to see my presentation next Thursday. The pressure is on. I'll let you know if I find a clever way to help us all learn about Quality Management.

Here it is after lunch, so my brain is already impaired with work thoughts. I'll go ahead and shut 'er down for the week. Well, the blog, anyway. I'll keep going on work stuff since I meet with my boss in 30 minutes. Y'all have a great weekend. Bye now.

2 comments:

Keith said...

Down for 24? On Friday the 13th?
Coincidence? I think not!
BEGONE you Blogger demons!

Anonymous said...

well, well, well..... #500! just like baseball as pat would say; even though you didnt inflict/tortue me to read them all have read enough to keep my interest in wondering about the brain problem? you're in the "hall of fame" now? did you scream like jamie lee curtis (think she was in friday the 13th? dont know since never did see it..(patch