Thursday, May 05, 2011

Mommies

Mother's Day is coming up quickly. What are you going to do for her? After all, where would we be without her?

Speaking of mommies, here's one still dealing with a five-year-old's logic. Thanks to LMW for sharing it.

Another day with only a single meeting. That's great. So, I've got some prep work, but I should be able to get caught up on some other stuff today.

Boston Rob is still hanging on in Survivor. Who'd a thunk it?

I just looked at an AP story about the bin Laden raid. In it, the article said, "Mr Panetta also revealed that the US Navy Seals made the final decision to kill bin Laden rather than the president." What? They thought about killing the president? Who do these Seals think they are. It reminds me of what Jay Leno said about the killing the other day. He said they told George W. about it, and Mr. Bush said "What? We could have used seals?"

OK, it seems I might have lied to you while ago. (By the way, I will miss the TV drama Lie To Me. I really liked it, especially when they would mention a facial expression that means something and then show actual photos of famous people with the same expression). I actually have two meetings today because I forgot about my standing Tuesday/Thursday 8:30am meetings. So, I still need to create the agenda for today.

I should have worn tennis shoes because I need to run. You guys finish your warm-ups and then hit the road. We can meet up again in the morning.

No comments: