Friday, May 20, 2011

L.A.S.T. O.N.E.?

OK, after choosing the letters and words to create and explain another acronym, I think it is time for something else in CoV. Take a look at the last acronym cartoon, at least for this cycle. I reserve the right to reexamine the genre in the future.
We had Kendall and Bella last night for a while. We went to McDonald's for dinner and to play in their kids area for a while. Then, we came home for some coloring and to play a game. Finally, we chilled for a while with a couple of Veggie Tales videos until Kyle and Lyndsay came by after the wedding they attended.

I spent a little time in youtube watching a few McCartney and Lennon and Harrison videos. I so rarely am in there that I was surprised how many exist.

But wait. That's not all. Since we ordered right now, we get them again tonight. This time, they are spending the night. I am not sure about dinner, but we will probably play another game (which involves dinosaurs), more videos, and maybe the Mesa Southwest museum tomorrow to see some dinosaur bones. Other than that, we have no plans. Well, I do have two Chorale concerts on Sunday.

Hey, the lady in charge of the children's area during church wants to make me a permanent helper in the two-year-old group once a month. Why must I always excel in everything I do so that I get these types of reactions? Oh, the life of an expert. No, I have not accepted yet, but what can I do? Too bad is always falls on the first Sunday of the month when they have the Lord's Supper (although they might call it Communion).

Also at church, we finally met with a deacon last Sunday to share our testimonies, so now, we can become members. After how many years, we are actually joining our first church since leaving Corona 10 years ago. So many churches do not expect or require that nowadays.

Listen, I can always think of things to talk about, but it is Friday, and I know you are anxious to get started so that you can get finished so you can get your weekend on. Me, too. So, I'll stop for now and let you go. Have a great weekend.

No comments: