Monday, May 23, 2011

Made It Through The Weekend

Yep, I back in my place with a bright, smiling face. We had a good weekend with the GRANDS. We hit McDonald's on Thursday night, as I mentioned last week. Friday night was pizza, then the park and library Saturday morning, went to see Gnomeo and Juliet in the early afternoon, and to the Musical Instrument Museum in the late afternoon. They went home with Mommy and Daddy after that, so our visit ended. They were so well behaved and we had a great time. They are growing up so fast. Bella starts Kindergarten in the fall.

Yes, I know I promised that acronyms would be over in CoV, but it seems I had one more in me. Check it out.
You are probably wondering if I am ready for my Study Group class today. I was distracted a bit over the weekend, but I did work on the presentation last night. I have just a bit more to do to incorporate the changes suggested by the management sponsor, but I will be ready by 12pm when we start. I also need to change the background color on my Jeopardy slides so the monetary amounts disappear after I click on them.

We had two Chorale concerts yesterday afternoon at nearby nursing homes. I did not really want to go, but Kathie reminded me that, once I get there, I will be glad I went. She was right. I have a friend in one of them that used to go to my church, so I visited with him for a few minutes following the second concert. He seems to be doing well.

That's all the news I can think of since we visited last Friday. It's probably more than you wanted to know anyway. That's doesn't stop me from sharing, though. In fact, I expect I will do so again tomorrow. I hope you're here to listen, but I'll probably be blabbing away even if you can't make it. Stop by soon, though. OK?

No comments: