Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Missed Me Yet?

That's right. I was incommunicado yesterday. I somehow got a migraine-ish headache Sunday night and it was still raging yesterday morning. I say migraine-ish because I am sure it was not as bad as a true migraine, but it was pretty painful. Light hurt. Sound. Moving. Today, I only have a mild headache. So, since I am so far behind, I came on in.

No blog entry also means I did not write a CoV yesterday. And on my commute this morning, I did not hear anything noteworthy (or lampoon-worthy). So, I dug back into my idea log and pulled out this little germ of an idea.Get it? "germ" of an idea for a cartoon about germs? Today is only a two meeting day, so I can get some real stuff done.

I have not decided about attending Chorale practice tonight. If my headache does not improve, I think I will not go. Yes, of course I took some medicine to help.

Monday is not a good day to miss work. I have five standing meetings, one of which is the study group for the Project Manager certification. Oh well, what can you do?

One of the things that I do on Mondays is to generate the agenda for the 8:30am Tuesday meeting. Since I was out, that has not been created yet, so I am dropping off early. Thanks for spending a few minutes with me. I'll have more to say (or at least, I will write more even if I have nothing actually communicate) tomorrow.

1 comment:

The Grandparents said...

Sounds hangoverish to me. Did you have a really interesting Mother's Day?