Friday, May 27, 2011

Four Day Workweek Coming

Thinking about the Monday holiday, I remember that Mr. Hagle would always take the drive down to the Dresden, TX cemetery on Memorial Day to leave flowers at family graves. It used to seem like a chore, but now, I see it for the remembrance and sharing of love that it is. It is too bad we are not closer and cannot leave flowers at their graves. Bill and Louella, I love you and am so glad I had over 30 years with you.

For Memorial Day, I reckon that we will head over to my parent's house for games and a BBQ. However, during the weekend, I can hopefully get Lyndsay's mom, Phyl, to surgically trim out the gray hairs and leave the dark ones while shortening the overall length. Sure, it takes a long time, but the results are worth it. OK, maybe she won't do that for me, but I do need a haircut and she does a good job.

I guess Kyle is in LA today at a job interview. No, I don't know what time, but a prayer anytime would be appreciated.

I do know what time you are going to read today's cartoon. Right now.

Another day with only one meeting. Sure, it is a two hour meeting, but just one. Not too bad.

Let's start the weekend early, OK. Finish reading this, finish your work for the week, and leave early. You can tell your boss I OK'd it. See you Tuesday.

1 comment:

Keith said...

Does an LA interview mean the potential of an LA move? Praying.