Friday, May 09, 2014

The Paper is Started, But Not Finished

I started work on the paper for my Communications class, but I have not chosen the three citations I have to include. We went out for the last vegan cooking class before the summer, and I did not work any more on it when we returned. We had to watch the most recent GoT. Yes, we HAD to.

Actually, the PM community does indeed use the term 'watermelon project'. What is that? Read today's CoV for the answer.













Have you heard or read about a solar wind energy tower? It sounds like a plausible concept. You can see the engineering design in this article. The article says it has a benefit over solar power because it can even work at night.

Yahoo Tech has a story about an app for iPad that lets you create instructional videos, but could probably be used for other types of videos. So, I decided to share the link.

Mel Brooks doesn't think he could make Blazing Saddles in today's politically correct environment. I think he is absolutely right. What do you think?

Another correct assumption (in my mind) is that Americans stick to their favorite 17 channels, even if they have 300+ available. I probably fall well within that number, even if I include Disney for the GRANDS.

OK, I am going to grab the next 45 minutes for work on my paper. The topic is "Write a paper of approximately 500 words in which you describe at least three reasons why it is important to understand and develop intercultural skills in a business environment." Anyway, please have a great weekend and Happy Mother's Day to all you moms who may have stopped by.

No comments: