Friday, May 23, 2014

Long Weekend Ahead. Whoo Hoo!

Star Wars got back on my mind after seeing that they are working on the seventh movie. Then again, I've been a Star Trek fan since the 60s.













What is with the recent spate of shows involving naked people (in my mind, I pronounced it as nekkid)? now, there is a new one about buying houses naked. Luckily, Disney bought the Star Wars franchise or we might have Star Wars: Naked, They Are. Hmm. Where could CoV go with that idea?

Wow, Yahoo! Tech makes the new Surface tablet sound like it is a worthwhile tool. However, I have a laptop that works for what I need, so I am fine.

I thought I was going to say more, but as frequently occurs in the mornings, I got caught up in a meeting with a couple of the outgoing team members. That helps me with my project, but does nothing good for my blog. So, I am already out of time for this Friday before a holiday. Do not look for an update on Monday. Well, I guess you can look, but do not expect to find one. I will be back in the groove on Tuesday.

No comments: