Monday, May 05, 2014

Happy Day After Star Wars Day

I have to start off with today's Clarity of Vision, which is really yesterday's CoV, which was really written late last week.












Hey, do you watch Shark Tank? Check out this update on the most successful product ever to pass through that show.

Oh, man. It is already so late and I have not even had a chance to do my morning research for blog topics. You may ask why I did not work on it last night. Of course, you may not even want to know, but I will tell you. We had the privilege of playing with GRANDS all weekend, and then I was out for a couple of Chorale concerts until late afternoon, so I did not get around to it. And then this morning, I have already been pulled into that short-term outsourcing project. So, I am about to publish the post, even with few updates.

My first MBA class started yesterday, and we have a conference call this evening, so here comes another level of busyness to my life. I hope it is fun and interesting.

Hey, guys, have a great Monday. Hopefully, we will both have time for visiting tomorrow.

3 comments:

Lewis said...

C3PO - Yes, I know, I am kind of a nerd too. Good luck with your MBA stuff. Maybe it will give you some ideas for CoV's.

The Grandparents said...

And seeing that Lewis picked that up immediately is kind of embarrassing to the whole family.

Lewis said...

Hey, somebody has to do it. It might as well be me. At least I'm not on a reality TV show yet.