Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Mid-Week Already?

Since we didn't work on Monday (at least in my family), it is already mid-week on our second day of work this week. Whoo hoo. That's good news.

I told Dad a funny story about cleaning the grout on the shower floor. I actually worked on cleaning it five times and it never seemed to look right after it dried a bit. Then. I realized that the light color of the floor and the lighter shade of tile we used made it look washed-out, and no amount of cleaning would change that. No, it's not bad looking, just not what I expected. Here. Take a look. Yeah, you can see the red grout on the lower part of the wall and the lighter tile on the floor compared to the wall.



OK, let's get a little visual exercise reading about getting a little physical exercise. I started off thinking to do another Tai Chi-related comic, but then I thought of the downward dog position and it was all downhill from there.



Take a look at this computer simulation game (excuse the stronger language than the original show had). I don't know about you, but it is really cool. That is like a Star Trek episode on steroids. And it is not even that expensive. We should totally do this, but I don't know enough people with laptops.

Survivor Party tomorrow night. Always a good time. Let's see if I can correctly support the right team for which will go to Tribal Council.

Time for dinner before Chorale practice, so I will sign off now. I will post this tomorrow morning, as usual.

[Wednesday update] There is no Wednesday update. I got nothing. Anything from you? No? OK. See you tomorrow.

No comments: