Monday, February 04, 2013

A New Workweek Dawns

I am writing my blog post for Monday, Feb 4, while watching the power delay of the Super Bowl. So far, I think the Ravens are easily outplaying the 49ers. And I am OK with that. They haven't won since 2000, but then again, the 49ers haven't won since 1995, but then again, the Ravens only have one title while SF has five. [Monday update: Great ending to the game. Congrats to Baltimore...the former Cleveland Browns]

Why am I writing it tonight instead of tomorrow morning? Well, don't forget that I am starting my job on Monday, so my life of leisure is over. I just got through filling out the new job paperwork, so I think I am ready. I have to get out and drive during rush hour again. However, our car broke down yesterday, so I am driving my son's car while he is driving Dad's extra car. Confused yet? [Monday update: Traffic sounds pretty bad. I will likely not be there by 8am]

My comments on the Super Bowl power outage [Monday update: I am not yet in full CoV mode, so I do not have any ideas what I will do tomorrow or going forward. Stay tuned]

What does this mean about finishing the shower floor? I'll decide after I get used to working five days a week.

What does it mean about future CoVs and blog posts? I'll probably update them at night while I get used to working five days a week. However, right now, I plan to post them in the morning before I leave for work. [Monday update: It looks like I might also occasionally add additional thoughts before I publish, but who knows what will happen day to day]