Tuesday, February 05, 2013

How Do You People Do It?

I made it through my first day, but I was tired last night. How do y'all do it every day? So, I did not make it to the gym. And tonight is Chorale practice, so I can't got tonight either. Anyway, I do have a desk and a computer, but the badge is not set to let me in my building yet, and I do not have an account to login to the computer or the network yet. I do know my first assignment, but have not met with the client pending access to the system and his calendar. Anyway, I had my Kindle with me yesterday, so I used it to study for the certification exam I want to take later in the year.

I just read a scathing review of the TV show Smash in the NY Times. Well, they may not like it, but I enjoy it. It begins its second season tonight.

Oh, here is a CoV about stinkin' badges. Do we need them?

The Sunday School lesson for this week is Demands #20 and #21 about Doing the Will of the Father. One of the things we will discuss is that, since Jesus is fulfilling the law, we no longer live our lives keeping those commandments. Rather, we must "filter" the law through the changes brought about by Jesus and his command that everything is summed up in love. So, no longer do we get to take vengeance in his name on the wicked. We cannot put blasphemers to death. Sorry.

Being tired last night also means I did nothing on the shower. And again, since I am at practice tonight, I won't do anything again. Speaking of shower, I need to borrow an ohm meter to see if the elements both work because the water seems to take too long to get hot.

I also did nothing with photos, so I've got nothing else to share. Let's all get today started early, OK?

No comments: