Thursday, January 17, 2013

Waiting On a Call

Well, yes, I am waiting on a call offering a job. However, I was referring to waiting on a friend to call me about applying for a couple of jobs. She suggested that it will help if the applications came from an internal source, and she will get a bonus if I am hired.

Oh, and I got an email yesterday asking if I could be available for an interview at 3:30pm today. And I just got back to this post because I remembered that I had forgotten to confirm the request.

I am sure you heard about the President issuing a number of directives about gun control. I did not listen to the press conference, but I am sure it did not mention how Boehner tried help.

Today's youtube link is Rowan Atkinson of Mr. Bean fame doing a bit of his standup routine. Pretty clever.

Let's make today's visit short and sweet. I suppose that means it was sweet for me and short for you, huh?

No comments: