Tuesday, January 15, 2013

One a Day is More Than a Vitamin

That's how I have to apply for unemployment. I have to have applied for a job four different days a week. So, I guess doing three on one day and one on another does not qualify for a payment that week. Yes, I could apply for multiple in a day as ling as I did that four days a week. However, I am not seeing so many jobs for which I am qualified. So, yesterday was ASU, today will be American Express.

We have finished all the mortar work to build up the floor of the master bath shower. Next is the wall tile. which we already have. Then, floor tile, which we have not yet chosen.

As I write this, the TV is on in the background. However, I am not watching Honey Boo Boo. Do any of you watch that? I chose to use that show in today's Clarity of Vision.

Have you ever seen Secret Life of HinjaNinja on youtube? I thought it was clever. Watch it now. Please.

Well, it's time to do today's job application. I will let you know how the search is going.

1 comment:

Lindsay Ward said...

That seems like a very silly rule. Leave it to our government!