Thursday, January 10, 2013

It's Like a Song From Oklahoma!

I mean a song from the musical Oklahoma!, not from the state, although I suppose it could be that, too. I am talking about the song All Er Nuthin'. The words include "with me, it's all er nuthin'. Is it all er nuthin' with you?" Two days ago, I was thinking all my leads had led to nothing. Now, I have three different groups talking to me about returning to Apollo. Two of them are managers inside the company, and one is a placement firm who has a lead. And I got a voice mail from a friend who has a lead on a firm nearby who wants to build a new PMO.

Did I create a new Clarity of Vision? I did.

Did I do anything with a photo for today?
I did not.

Did I find any interesting youtube videos? I think so. I found some mashups of interesting songs like Whole Lotta Love from Led Zeppelin with Helter Skelter from the Beatles. You can see that one here. What about Pink Floyd's The Wall mashed with the Bee Gee's Staying Alive? Check it out.

OK, the search firm wants my most recent resume, so I'd best send that off to him. Don't worry, I will keep you informed...even if you don't care.

No comments: