Friday, January 25, 2013

Are Any of You Still Reading This Blog?

Are any of you trapped in the job search loop? I seem to get close (in my mind, anyway) to a job, only to have the merry-go-round of unemployment swing me back around to the starting point. However, I take heart in that it is still spinning and has not stopped. It can only mean God is still leading me towards the ideal position.

Are any of you watching American Idol this season? Did you see the fight between the judges? Crazy, right? Actually, I don't watch it. I have only heard about the fights from the media coverage. However, that does not stop me from using it as fodder for a Clarity of Vision.

Are any of you watching The Following on Fox? We have it recorded, but have not seen it yet. However, it sounds like it got good ratings from the first episode. Did you watch Last Resort after you found out is was cancelled? I went ahead and watched the season, but have not seen the finale. I heard they made it wrap up the story since they knew in advance it would only last 13 episodes.

Are any of you fans of TV game shows? Check out this compilation of the best game show answers. Some may be a bit off-color. You have been warned.

Are any of you tired of reading my ramblings? I understand. Anyway, I've gotta go. I have an interview in just a little while. I will let you know how it goes.

2 comments:

Craig Weeks said...

One very, very tiny benefit to your current employment circumstance? Loss of access to Visio has forced a change for the better in the quality of the graphics for CoV.

denise tucker said...

yes, i have to admit i am still reading your blog....as to where mine is? its been lost while i have been sitting in "deaths waiting room" for the past 11 months. my goal this year was to get my brain back on track to start writing again? but God has had me occupied with too many things-issues, surprises i will add which "they" being pats sisters boyfriend thought i would want to start a relationship? this threw me for a loop-as my dads health has consumed my inner soul; well at times i cant read the comics but try to enlarge which makes my eyes think their is something wrong with them? no, just have slight problem with my right eye being strained too much. well better go as i need to call dad this morning and check in, as he has 3 infections going on right now-so i am deeply concerned. [--ciao--]