Friday, January 11, 2013

Another Day Without Another Dollar

I have an interview for one of the Apollo jobs next Wednesday afternoon. The job sounds a little different from the job I had for the last four years, so it could be cool to do something a new. And one of the other positions there is still reviewing resumes, so I don't know when it might move ahead. Last night, though, I was surprised that the team I interviewed with at ASU contacted me about a new job posting there. I had thought they did not want me at all, but they took the time to tell me about this job opportunity. Yes, it would probably pay less, but it could also be a good job at a great employer. The only risk is that it is currently only funded for one year, but she feels it will become permanent (and I would think it has a better chance of that if someone like me does a great job). As you can tell, yes, I will apply.

Speaking of job interviews, let's look at today's CoV.

You say that you couldn't get enough of the videos I posted yesterday. Well, I do have some more. Stevie Wonder with Metallica in Sad But Superstitious? Or one of my favorites, the Final Teen Spirit Mashup?

You say you also would like to see one of my photos? How about that one I took a few years ago at ZooLights?

If you are on Facebook, check out a new video of Bella and Kendall singing or dancing or however you would classify their activities. You can see it on our daughter-in-love's page.

Yes, I got a bit chatty today, so let's get Friday out of the way so the weekend can start. We've got the GRANDS tonight, so I want to straighten the house before they arrive. I'd better get started.

No comments: