Wednesday, September 19, 2012

I Can Tell We Are Entering Fall

No, it's not because of the cooler weather, although we will only reach 102°F today, so it is cooler. And it's not because of school back in session since my family started again in late July. And it's not because NFL has started up again, although I does enjoy me some football. No, it's because the East Valley Chorale concerts where we have to wear out white shirt and ties are starting up. We sing next Tuesday night and again the following Sunday, both requiring shirt and ties. This means more of our Sunday evenings will be tied up for a few months. You're right... bad pun

Speaking of puns, how about we transition to today's CoV?

I think training for supporting Pat's projects during vacation is going well. Of course, there are a lot of little things to remember, and I know I won't know every answer, but I am feeling confident that I won't totally stink at it. And, it seems kinda fun. This could help make sure I am sufficiently valuable to the company to keep around for 10 or so years.

Oh, there is another sign that Fall is falling onto us. Survivor is back, and Blair from The facts of Life is on it, and she is almost 50. Wait a minute. That would make me... well, too stinking old. Still, my point is that Survivor returning also means our weekly Survivor parties are back on. No, the family did not vote me off last season, and even if they did, it's a new show. Don't I get another chance?

I am down to three days for training before I take over Pat's stuff, so let me do some of my tasks before I give her the rest of my day. If anything interesting happens, I will tell you about it tomorrow. In fact, you'll hear about things even if they are not interesting.

No comments: