Friday, September 07, 2012

CoV Number 800

Today marks Clarity of Vision #800. Wow, that is quite a few. So, until I hit #1000, I will try to make a few of them funny. OK, that's not true. I've tried to do that since #1 and occasionally, I get close. Let's see how I did today.

I am posting this a bit late today. I just got to the office because my car broke down during my commute. I had to wait for AAA to tow me and then for my better half to pick me up and let me use her car today. It looks like a transmission problem. Is the car worth repairing again? I just put $3K into it last year (or maybe earlier this year). I will let you know.

We will be watching the GRANDS tomorrow morning during the funeral of a church member so K&L can attend. I met the man who passed away, but know his wife a little better. Anyway, we may take them to brunch.

I show two meetings on the calendar. both before lunch. I need to think about the roles and responsibilities of our PMO before the 11am meeting, so I will wrap this post up.

No, I did not watch the convention coverage last night. This was not a Republican vs Democrat decision. I did not watch any of the GOP coverage last week. I will make my decision based on how well they handle issues important to me (in both national and local races). Do you care about politics? Do any commercials or coverage really affect how you will vote?

Yes, I did get my fill of profanity earlier this week. Just one more week of Hell's Kitchen for this season. Hmm, where will I turn for expletives until it returns?

Just a couple of week's until the Survivor Party season kicks into high gear at the folks' house. Well, that's my expectation, anyway.

OK, enough. See you next week.

1 comment:

The Grandparents said...

During the #*%@ Survivor party!