Thursday, May 31, 2012

Why Does It Keep Lingering?

I would rather just get sick and get over this cold/allergy attack. I just keep having a sore throat and some sneezing and coughing and congestion and not getting better or worse. Come on. Will I feel like singing Sunday? I hope so.

Speaking of withdrawal symptoms...

Haircut tonight. It is easy for me to decide when I need a hair blair (as the Maydelle St Hucksters of Rick and Kos called a haircut) because it looks like I am wearing a toupee. As I instruct all my barbers, use those scissors that thin hair and focus on the gray ones.

We are watching the girls tomorrow night, but they are not spending the night. And a certain someone has a birthday coming up next week, but that someone will be out of town. So, we will celebrate Saturday morning with brunch and movie and whatever else she wants to do. I'll even go shopping with her.

OK, I just got an email that I need to test a new report before we release it to the team. So, duty calls (or at least it sends an email). Have a good pre-Friday.

No comments: