Thursday, May 17, 2012

Whazaaaap?

Did the title make you think of anything in particular? A commercial from the late-90s, perhaps? If not, you might as well skip over today's Clarity of Vision.






I was not in the office yesterday. Did anyone notice? Don't answer that. I had planned to do some work from home, and I did a little. I did not, however, write a CoV. And I had an idea for one that I seem to remember was funny, but I could not remember it today. Why didn't I write it down? Foolish. I guess I thought it was funny enough that I could not forget it. Is WASUP Doc it? No, I forgot yesterday's idea.

We've got a couple of houseguests coming over tomorrow. Yup. Kendall and Bella. I guess we'd better straighten up tonight.

Wow, it looks like my "healthy" PB&J sandwich for lunch is not as healthy as I thought. This bread is flaxseed, so it has healthy fiber, but is 240 calories for two slices. The PB is organic (that's healthier, right?), but is 200 calories for 2 tbsp. The J is blackberry, and is 45 calories for 1 tbsp. So, I'm guessing that is 240+300+90, for a total of 630 calories. And I don't have any chips.

I have almost finished rebuilding my photo library back to where it was when my iMac G5 died a couple of years ago. I still have not pulled the HDD from any of my old machines, but I think I found enough copies of everything to have most all lost photos. Thanks to Dad for sending on Reunion photos to relatives back in La. That galvanized me to finish gathering (and backing up) all my disparate photos. We need to choose some for hanging on our walls anyway.

People, people. I have got to figure out how to finish our master bathroom design so we can get someone working on it. Maybe I'll look for another firm that does that as their business instead of a remodeler that can also do bathrooms? It might cost a bit more, but they would bring in their own designers.

Maybe I should do some work today? Yeah, I think so, too. Thank you for listening to me drone on about CoV, I&K, PB&J, and HDD. More letters tomorrow.

No comments: