Wednesday, May 30, 2012

I Missed Chorale Practice Last Night

I knew I would not be able to sing, and since I am still coughing and sneezing, I did not want to risk infecting anyone. So, I stayed home, took some medicine, and caught up on a little TV. Well, the TV is not that little, but you know what I mean. Hmm. That sounds like a CoV idea. We watched an episode of Game of Thrones and got our monthly allotment of nudity and foul language.

Speaking of CoV, let's go ahead and read it now.

I did finish the training materials yesterday and sent them to management for review. I got no feedback, so that means either it was satisfactory or no one took the time to read it. Either way, I will train their teams on it today, so I hope they have validated the content.

I did not call Mom yesterday, but when I saw her on Sunday, she was so much better than last week. I did call Architect Bro the other day, though. Not on purpose. I "butt dialed" him while working outside. I kept hearing someone call my name and looked around to see who was around. Finally, I realized it was coming from my phone and we talked for a bit to catch up. Weird, huh? Sometime, I guess I should "butt dial" my Preacher Bro except that I don't know how to direct my backside to a specific Contact on my phone.

I need to go get some water and maybe a warm beverage to calm my throat, so I will go ahead and sign off. Don't worry. I am confident that you cannot catch anything from my posting.

1 comment:

Keith said...

I'm not sure I'll accept such a call! If you want to talk to me, bro, you call me like you mean it!