Thursday, May 10, 2012

That's Not My Cube, Man

OK, I picked up my retainer this morning and then went straight to the building where my morning meetings are being held. So, I just found a cubicle where no one sits and am working there until 9am, when I get started. I plan to head back over to my building after lunch.

However, even though I am misplaced, I am at work, so I can create a Clarity of Vision. Check out the other blog to see why I chose today's topic.

We are in the midst of the Great 2012 Closet Cleanup at home, getting ready for a new house guest. Our daughter is changing jobs and moving in for an undetermined time. We need room for her clothes and furniture. We will bring the first load of stuff on Saturday.

Wait a second. We have a serious problem here (although it may be a major blessing to you). I have run out of things to say. It could be because I am not at my desk, or because there are people in neighboring cubes already talking a lot, or I really might have nothing to say today. So, let's wrap this up early. Thanks for reading this far, though.

No comments: