Monday, May 07, 2012

Grief Over Star Wars Day

Last Friday, I mentioned that I decided not to have May the Fourth Be With You in my CoV. I heard from more than five people who were upset I chose not to participate. Sorry, guys. It was either Cinco de Mayo or Star Wars and I chose the mayo. It will be 2015 before both of those days fall on workdays.

And no, I did not do Star Wars today, either.

Moving days are coming up as Ali moves back to the Valley in preparation for her new school next year. We have begun the unpleasant job of cleaning closets and deciding where all her stuff will live. At least it forces us to do some Spring cleaning, right?

We went to a fund raising event at Bella's school Friday night and had a good time. For a charter school, that place was large. And so, we got to see Jack for a little while. Kendall went through a long hill-climbing-type bounce house and was quite proud of herself. It was funny. I have a photo of here, but have not loaded it yet.

I am running late posting this because my PC would not boot. What? I just replaced my Mac because of it's problems and now, I cannot even boot my Lenovo? Maybe it's me. Maybe it's my cubicle? I don't know.

So, running late also means I am late getting started on some of my reporting needed for the weekly 11:30am meeting. I gotta go.

No comments: