Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Mea Culpa. Are You a Culpa, Too?

OK, let's start with a clarification. In reading yesterday's post, I noticed that I put the wrong dates for Jack (and the girls, of course) to spend his first night with us. It is the end of June, not the end of May. So, he will be another month older and be interacting more, and I like that. Also, it might have sounded like I do not want them over. Nothing could be further from the truth. I luuurves me some grandkids. I am just a little more comfortable with kids once they can walk and talk, and Kathie handles babies a lot better. So, we will divide the duties and I will play with Bella and Kendall and Kathie will hold and talk to (and change) Jack.

Now, I was very clear in assigning designer duties to my daughter-in-love. She has a knack for it that KHW and I lack. I even sent her a link yesterday with a lot of design ideas in it to jump start the process. My hope is still to have our bathroom rebuilt before school starts in the fall and three of us are fighting over a single shower. That means we need our design plans settled ASAP so we can engage the builders and get going. Maybe they can start demolition while we finish picking colors and stuff?

Too bad we cannot just zap something into place or have a holodeck like Star Trek.

Did I mention to this group that I have a parallel blog where I upload the Clarity of Vision each day and explain where I got my inspiration? It is linked over on the right, so check it out sometimes. Occasionally, I have a story about what I heard and how it triggered my imagination. Sometimes, it is just another place for me to go "blah, blah, blah" and put you to sleep.

Survivor night. Will the final man be eliminated? I think so.

Kyle was promoted to Sales manager at his job. Congrats, son.

As for the rest of you, like Jeff Probst will probably say tonight, "Head on back. I've got nothing for you." See you tomorrow.

No comments: