Monday, May 14, 2012

Sore Afraid

Today's title could refer to Luke 2:9 , where the shepherds were sore afraid of the angel of the Lord. And of course, Queen Elizabeth I wrote a poem entitled, "Ah, Silly Pug, wert thou so Sore Afraid." However, I actually am sore today after moving much of ANW's stuff from her current home back into ours. And I am afraid of where we will put the remaining items, since the garage and her room are already full. Ah well, we'll figure something out.

"The president said what?" We have been saying that for years, at least from Nixon onward. Obama's support of gay marriage is just another in a long line of amazing proclamations from a president. Let's remember some of them....

I am still rebuilding my Outlook calendar after the MacBook mishap. So, while I show only a single meeting today, there could be more that I do not remember. I guess I'll know if anyone calls and says, "Where are you?"

I am not sure I can exercise tonight. I am mainly feeling it in the soles of my feet and my back.

We had a good time yesterday at the annual Mother's Day Brunch at Casa Lyndsay. And, since family was together, I brought games and got a few takers. However, the highlight was the food and the four desserts LMW (or is it LSW?) made. And, as I often say, photos to come.

The day is already heating up, and since I don't want any heat from my boss, I'll get started now in the cool of the morning. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: