Wednesday, May 09, 2012

And Where Were You, Mr. No Post Yesterday?

If you must know where I was yesterday, well, it's none of your business. Actually, I told you about it earlier this week. I had a dentist appointment and by the time I got to work, it was too late to write a CoV or a post. And I may miss tomorrow since I stop by the dentist, then am working out of a different building in the morning.

My dentist was commenting yesterday that he should be able to decide if he's overweight or not and not the government. That led me to cover that same topic in my own way.
He gave me another potential CoV idea, but I have not cogitated on it sufficiently to determine how I would handle it. Cogitated. Good word, right?

It is Survivor night. I guess our last one since the series ends Sunday. We will be out in Queen Creek with JV+KLIK for Mother's Day and I don't know if we will be back in time to go over for a Survivor Sunday.

Did y'all hear about that Hot Dog Hooker in NY? I debated covering that in today's CoV, but suspected it might be a little too risque.

Anything else you are wondering about? No? Well, let me know if you think of anything. Until then, let's do some work.

No comments: