Thursday, March 01, 2012

It's Fun to Work Out At The Y.M.C.A.

No, that's not quite as catchy as the original lyrics by the Village People, but it is more accurate. Yes, we signed up at a local Y with a family membership so we will start exercising again. Thanks to Dave for helping with a discount. Now, we've got to actually do it.

Then, we had to swing by and pick up a manila envelope to mail in tax forms. Yes, we are getting a refund. What should we do with it? Pay off a bill? Buy a car before one of ours dies? Purchase a new house? Well, maybe we cannot do most of those, but I do hope to find a bill I can pay off to free up some monthly cash. What did y'all do with your refund?

Still, at night, I get that tickle in my throat that reminds me I am still not feeling 100%. If only it were as easy to fix as a computer virus. Am I right? Am I right? High Five? No? Fine. Read this then.

Since we went down to the Y last night and did a little shopping, we did not make it to the Survivor Pizza Party. We did watch it when we got home and, as we always do, enjoyed a nice little blindside. We were also glad that one team has not won everything. That can get a little boring.

I have an 11am meeting for which I have some data to gather. So, why blather when I can gather, right? Am I right? Am I right? High five? No? Anyway, there will be more verbiage on which to waste your time here tomorrow. See you then.

No comments: