Monday, March 05, 2012

Like the Shepherds, I am Sore Afraid

Yes, I am starting today by referencing Luke 2:9 from the King James Bible. We joined the YMCA this week and did our first workout on Saturday. So, I am certainly sore today, and afraid I will get more sore before it gets better. However, "no pain, no gain," right? So, we'll go back this evening.

However, we have to drive there without the aid of a GPS or smart phone. Why don't we have one? Well, read today's Clarity of Vision and decide for yourself.

Otherwise, not much going on. Oh wait, there is some illness in the family that you could pray for. Alison has the flu or something, and she got the flu shot. I hope it is not a strain we could catch. Lyndsay was home yesterday with a bad migraine. Mom is home with a hurting back.

I have finished two of the ten Oz books from L. Frank Baum. They are different. I would not have had the vision to pull the movie The Wizard of Oz out of the first one. Will I finish all ten? Probably, since they are easy reading. If my Kindle had the phone assistant Surly on it, I wonder what she would say about them. "Do you want to read an Oz book? They are written for fifth-grade readers, so it should be right up your alley."

A coworker sent a note over the weekend saying I excluded her input from a report I issued on Friday, so I need to do some investigation. It seems she is correct. How did my normal process get messed up?

So, come back tomorrow and I'll share what my investigation found. TTFN.

No comments: