Friday, March 02, 2012

Driving Around This Morning

I have to leave at 9am for a while to pick up my boss after Lasik surgery. I first drive up into Scottsdale (30 min) to pick him up, then out to the west side (45 min) to take him home, then back to work (40 min) to actually get his work done since I am covering for him on an assignment for the VP. So, no time to dilly-dally.

So, let's check out today's Clarity of Vision.I first considered lemon-related jokes about the photos (e.g. Hillary saying that was one sour lemon), but liked it better if she thought that was her sexy look.

No, we really did not do anything last night. We just stayed home and I did some TV and a little reading. I am working my way through the Oz books on Kindle. I finished the first (Wonderful Wizard of Oz) and am now in the second (Marvelous Land of Oz) out of ten. Why? Mainly because they were free since they are in the public domain.

Nothing big planned over the weekend. We do keep the nursery during church on Sunday and that is usually fun. And we are starting a Philippians study in Sunday School. Here, check out a word map of Philippians generated on wordle.net.You may need to embiggen this to see it.

Hey, I've been doing all the talking. Let me give you a chance. I will wrap up my post and then give my full attention to hear what you are saying. Adios, muchachos.

1 comment:

Lindsay Ward said...

Have you tried checking kindle books out from your library? That service is available in the Dallas public library. Usually there is a waiting list for the good books but it seems worth the effort.