Thursday, March 22, 2012

Almost 700

We are nearing Clarity of Vision #700 and yet, my vision seems no clearer. What's up with that? What's up with that? Ooo eee. Anyway, today's comic is about a downloaded utility app that is not quite what was expected. However, the moral is not quite as deep as a Twilight Zone episode.

The presentation went fine yesterday. I had requested 30 minutes, but it actually took 40 after questions. And I need to check with management to clarify a couple of points.

There is a meeting today of the evacuation team that my boss just volunteered me for. Then, tomorrow, there is an evacuation practice. I think I get one of those neon orange vests today to store here at my desk. See, in the past, I am one of those that takes their sweet time getting out during these practices. Now, I guess I will jump up, grab my vest, and do whatever my role requires. The really bad part of that is having to stay indoors with the loud sirens blaring. Some of them are REALLY obnoxious.

We have used our new ceiling fan and its light several times this week. We need to scoot by Lowe's and grab another for the kitchen. It is a Harbor Breeze 52" Crosswinds fan in oil rubbed bronze, in case you were wondering. We are also looking to get our shower fixed, so we want to freshen the whole bath space. Lyndsay, we will want some design advice.

In case you did not already suspect it, I come in each morning not knowing what I will write in my blog. So, I create the CoV then let me mind wander over things that happened since yesterday or that I want to accomplish tomorrow. Then, I subject both of us to my mental ramblings. Sorry.

Did you see Survivor last night? We were surprised at who is no longer in the tribe. I can say no more in case you have not seen it yet.

I know your eyes are tired from scanning so many lines of text. Take a break. Maybe have Manuel come by and capture a screen shot so you can finish later. Until Friday, then.

No comments: