Thursday, March 29, 2012

Sometimes You Feel Like a Nut....

Let's go ahead and get the Clarity of Vision over with.Yeah, it is just OK. As I noted in the title of the post, sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't. And the CoV requires that I have on my nutty cap for a while. Hopefully, it will be back tomorrow.

No grandbaby yet. What can I say? He's in no hurry, I suppose.

Preacher Bro, you can get these semi-prepared meals shipped to your house. There is an extra charge for them assembling the meal for you, and there is an $85 delivery fee, but it can be done.

I am really struggling this morning. I don't really know why. It is true some things are on my mind, but since when does real life intrude on my blogging time? Since now, I suppose.

Lyndsay's grandmother is in the hospital and it sounds like cancer. The final diagnosis is still being determined. So keep Margaret in your prayers. Jack is coming soon, and I know Lyndsay is ready, and now with this things with her grandmother. So, pray for Lyndsay, too. Mom has a back condition that will require surgery, so they will see a surgeon about it in April. Pray for her. Alison is hoping to get a teaching position closer to the Valley, so pray for her.

Well, since I don't feel much like blogging, I will stop now. Hopefully, my brain will be back to its normal odd behavior tomorrow. L8r, g8r.

1 comment:

Lindsay Ward said...

How do the meals come? Is the prep in the evening just cooking really? They deliver to TX for $35 so $200 total for 12 meals delivered to my door...well, when I return :) I will have to see if there are any similar options in Dallas!