Thursday, March 15, 2012

Do You Care That It Was Pi Day Yesterday?


Yeah, I realized after I sent out my Clarity of Vision that is was 3/14 (Pi Day), so I decided to mention it today. Sory for the delay. I hope it was a good one for you.

I went for a cardiac stress test yesterday. Sure, I had stayed up late the night before studying for the test, but I passed, so that is good news. I don't have to go back to my cardiologist for a year.

I am taking a day off today. For the past few years, we had been taking a Spring trip with the folks, but could not get anything arranged this year. So, I am taking the day off. We slept late. Now, we are heading over to the YMCA for exercise, then maybe brunch. Tonight, we are going to see Satisfaction, a Rolling Stones cover band. Tomorrow, though, it's back to business...literally.

OK, K is saying it's time to go. More in the morning. I promise. I'll tell you about Satisfaction.

No comments: