Monday, March 12, 2012

Suns and Daughters

We went to a Phoenix Suns game on Saturday night. We sat on the next-to-the-top row. Wow, I could have used some oxygen, it was so high. We had a great time and Isabella really loved it. This was like an early birthday present for her. And we won, so even better. It was our family plus Lyndsay's family, plus Dave (Alison's boyfriend). We stopped at Rainforest Cafe for dinner before driving downtown. And we had brunch that morning as another part of Bella's Birthday Bash.

So, I mentioned we were way up high for the basketball game? Here's a CoV about just such a topic. Imagine that.Well, we did not actually see the Colorado Avalanche, but that fit the joke better.

We found out that Paul and Kari and expecting child #3. Congrats.

We saw photos from Brenda when ZKW came back to the States on the USS Stennis. Congrats. Nice photos. There a more on Facebook, but I cannot see nor link to them here at work.

We saw photos from LWW about living in New Zealand and wearing gumboots.

We bought a replacement ceiling fan for the non-spinning one in the den, but I did not hang it yet. I wanted to get either the voltage meter from Dad or Dad himself to come make sure I wire it up correctly. Why the worry? Just in case there is a live wire inside the old one for the light kit, even though we did not have one on the old fan.

I suppose I will get my data prepared for presentation at 11:30am. Somebody's got to do it. So, y'all go get your data ready, too. We can meet again and de-stress after our data gathering and analysis tomorrow.

1 comment:

Lindsay Ward said...

I'm afraid I didn't get your joke about gumboots on my blog. Or perhaps it was just a bad joke :)