Monday, March 26, 2012

Submitted For Your Approval

Those famous words often introduced an episode of the classic Twilight Zone TV program with Rod Serling. Today, they introduce a TZ-inspired Clarity of Vision about a man and his web server. LAMP is the first letters of Linux, Apache Server, MySQL and PHP (yeah, like that wasn't already obvious to everyone).

We had a nice visit with the GRANDS Friday night. We started with the usual McDonald's and their playground. They slept until almost 6:30am on Saturday, which was great. They then played with their feet in the pool while I cleaned it. We did brunch, one of their favorite things to do on Saturday morning. In a break from the routine, we hit a local library, watched some sailboats on the little lake there, and they did a puppet show in the kid's area of the library while better half and I read a little. Nice, huh?

We picked up another ceiling fan later in the day, but have not had a chance to hang it yet. As I was wiring a light switch, I accidentally gave myself a little shock. Let me tell you, it does not take long to release a plug when you feel that first jolt. Now, I remember why I get nervous when Dad handles live wires when he is playing electrician.

Well, it looks like a typical Monday here at work. I hope yours is good and we can all get together again in 24 hours or so. Hopefully, you will wonder what wish the man will ask for in CoV. I know I wonder that.

No comments: