Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Welcome Back, Z

Well, my nephew is back from parts unknown. So, the folks will return home just in time for Survivor. Yeah, we all have our priorities.

Another niece and nephew are getting settled in down in New Zealand. Hey, is there ever a time when it will become Old Zealand? Anyway, Justin has started his own blog. I will add the link when I find it.

Let's find out what Jimmy the Geek is up to today.

I did finish my audit documentation yesterday. Thanks for asking. I released it for review in the afternoon.

Someone brought in donuts this morning. Yes, I did have one. A chocolate glazed. Color me satisfied.

I have read two other blogs while finishing this post. Why am I so distracted already? I've got things I need to accomplish today and I cannot remain distracted. I am also trying to think of a funny way to use computer viruses vs human viruses in tomorrow's CoV, but nothing has come to me yet.

Look, I am doing no one any favors by continuing to write a post while my mind is jumping around willy-nilly (how is that different from regular jumping around?). So, I will give my fingers a rest before starting the day and close up the post. We can visit more en la manana.

1 comment:

Lindsay Ward said...

Your comment was just right...it did feel familar yet different at work today!