Friday, March 09, 2012

I'm Sick and Tired...

OK, I am tired, but just because it is still morning and I have not finished waking up yet. I am not really sick, although KHW is. So, the GRANDS will not spend their usual every other Friday night with us. One, we do not want to get them sick. Two, KHW would not be up to the interaction. The phrase in the title, though, does remind me of that Bill Cosby routine "(About his mother always saying, "I'm sick and tired!") "And tired" always follows "sick". Worst beating I ever got in my life, my mother said, "Well I am just sick," and I said, "And tired." I don't remember anything after that."

You may be sick and tired of this comic series about cell phone assistants, but I have not quite finished it yet.

I know what you're thinking. Did I finish any of the To Do items on my list yesterday. No, none are completely finished, but I am close on a couple and will finish them today. I have 3-4 more days on updating that VP report, so don't hold your breath. I started this paragraph with a phrase that reminds me of another quote. "I know what you’re thinking. Did he fire six shots, or only five? Well to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I’ve kinda lost track myself. But being that this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world and would blow your head clean off, you got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky?"

Wow, I am having an allergy attack this morning. So, I think I will wander off in search of a tissue. I started to say "... in search of a Kleenex," but that may not be totally accurate since a Puffs would be OK, too.

We only need to get through a few more hours to reach the weekend (unless you are in NZ, in which case you are there already). So, have a good day and a great weekend. I will blather on again Monday morning, so be here or be square. Hmm, that does not some as clever without the rhyme of there and square.

1 comment:

Lindsay Ward said...

I am definitely having to adjust to the street noise! Last night the people on the balcony above us were very loud and that combined with the normal traffic noise was very loud. Our new apartment should be a little quieter as at least it isn't right on the street. Although you can hear the ferry horns during the day!