Friday, March 16, 2012

I Did Get Some Satisfaction

Hey, folks, we had a great time at the Rolling Stones cover band concert last night. There were only three songs that we did not know (meaning they were not familiar. We don't really know the words to hardly any, but they were familiar from radio play). So, it was a fun evening.

You remember that I took off yesterday? Dad helped me hang a new ceiling fan in the den. It took a while because we had to figure out the wiring which was a little inconsistent. We got there, though, and it looks very nice. Next up, a new fan in the kitchen. Oh, but one bad thing about a day off during the week is that the week ends up with two Mondays. Wow, it was tough getting going this morning. Then again, tomorrow is Saturday, so I got two of those this week, too. Still, two Mondays.

I debated having an Ides of March CoV yesterday, but, meh, nothing really came to mind. I already had today's idea started, so no Ides comic today, either. And by tomorrow, St. Paddy's Day, it'll be too late. I did hear an announcer on the radio saying that they were having a Caesar salad and an Orange Julius in honor of the day, so that was cute. Since I did not think of it, though, I did not use it in a CoV.

What idea did I already have ready for today's Clarity of Vision?

We are attending a little birthday celebration for Isabella tomorrow. That is always fun. And they want me to bring some games, so that will add even more fun.

Another bad thing about a day off is I've still got to get my work done. I reckon I will start it now. Have a pleasant weekend.

No comments: