Tuesday, March 06, 2012

I Am A Mighty God Named Sore

In 1967, Marvel Comics had a series called Not Brand Echh where they made fun of their own characters, including Fantastic Four, Silver Surfer, and Thor. You can imagine that today's title is taken from the one involving Thor. You can see a sample page here. What made me think of it? Well, I am not that sore today. I hope that is a good sign. Oh, if you see my sister, you can ask her if today's title means anything.

Now, she and her daughter do have smart phones, unlike me. So, maybe mine is more like Ralph in today's CoV.

We tried the Tilapia Parmesan last night from that "Make and Cook It Yourself" place. It was really tasty, although one piece was not completely cooked. We should have more the pieces around so that none was covered before we baked it. Another pre-prepared meal is scheduled for tomorrow night, but I do not remember which. And although they advertise that it serves 2-3, all of them we have tried to date only feed the two of us.

I messed up on generating the team weekly last Friday. I forgot to update one section and got caught. "Hey, this says the same thing as last week. Where's my updates for this week?" I had to re-send it with a mea culpa. Next time, I'll send it with a youa culpa.

I see that today is Oreo's 100th birthday. I also found that over half the men eat them all at once, without twisting and opening. I do not open mine. How about y'all?

Finally, it is allegedly Super Tuesday because of all the primaries and caucuses. Meh. How about Stupor Tuesday because I am bored with all this stuff? Also, stupor instead of super ends today's post with a word twist like the one I opened with. See you tomorrow on Wacky Wednesday.

1 comment:

Lindsay Ward said...

One fringe benefit we had not anticipated of living in NZ, no constant election news and commercials :)