Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Happy Birthday, Mom!

You know, people that are born on February 22 are born on George Washington's birthday, except that they still celebrate on the actual day. We now celebrate George's birthday on the third Monday of February. I think that makes sense. We should move everyone's birthday to the nearest Saturday so we can always get together to celebrate. The challenge would be what date to put on your driver's license, or loan applications. "Let's see. I am getting this loan in 2012, so my birthday is Feb. 20." No mater what date is may be, there is always the challenge of what to get a loved one.

There are a bunch of dudes standing in the aisle beside my cubicle blabbing and eating donuts. Shouldn't they either offer me a donut or move on? Do NOT ask me which one I would rather they do.

I took a tour of the new classrooms in our newest building yesterday. It was cool, although I think it will be a challenge to figure out how to use interactive boards and telepresence cameras as part of their curriculum.

On another blog that I follow, the blogger showed a photo of their rooster that likes to stand on one leg. I suggested it could be the offspring of a rooster and a flamingo, making it actually either a roomingo or a flamooster. Which name would you prefer?

Well, I should start doing whatever it is that I do when I do something. So should you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my vote: flamooster-of course he would have speckeled feathers/or stripes like a zebra to have the visual effect? or perhaps he could be named fred-ricka? just a few thoughts...