Wednesday, February 08, 2012

I Gots Some Ideas Now

Yup, I do have some ideas for Friday's Clarity of Vision. I may have to extend the 666 idea to subsequent comics if I decide to use all the ideas. We'll see (and I truly mean we will see since I currently have no idea what I will do).

I think the folks may be in Shreveport right now for the family reunion. I see the temp is supposed to be in the upper-50s these next few days, so perfect for sitting around and shooting the familial breeze. Hello to everyone.

Some of us are having to work everyday. Some of us may have to participate in a brainstorming session. Hopefully, it goes more smoothly than this.

You know what sounds good right now? Homemade nachos. Why am I thinking that before 7am? I don't know.

Speaking of food, though, we bought a Groupon for a local place that prepares meals and freezes them. Then, all you have to do is pop them in the oven for an hour or so and the meal is ready. We just bought a 6-meal plan to try it out. How do some of these sound? Homemade calzones. Mini Meatloaves. Parmesan Tilapia. Bourbon braised Pork Chops. Chicken Pot Pie. Brown Sugar Chipotle Salmon. Chicken Parmesan. Chicken and Cheese Enchiladas. Roasted Vegetable Lasagna. I've got to pick 6 meals from those choices (although I could pick the same one twice if I wanted). I hope they are good.

OK, I have been rambling and no one stopped me. I decided to stop myself. I will probably do so again tomorrow, but you will have to come and find out.

1 comment:

Lewis said...

Your folks are here in Shreveport. I had dinner with the Walker clan last night and everyone seems good. I am really busy now, but I am going to try and eat with them again tonight. Busy or not, I rarely pass up free food.