Friday, February 24, 2012

Sailing, sailing over the bounding main

I wonder how Preacher Bro is handling sailing on the USS Stennis from Hawaii to San Diego. He had this chance to sail on the aircraft carrier with his eldest son as he returns from his deployment to the Middle East. Pretty cool, huh? However, I know that many in our family suffer from motion sickness, so I hope it has not been too unpleasant. Speaking of the Stennis, though, I have mentioned before that it is the carrier shown as part of the Soaring Over California ride at Disneyland.

Photos of the Stennis would probably be a better choice for a screen saver than this....

The granddaughters are coming over tonight. I don't know what we have planned, but we accidentally lied to them. Our daughter had not planned on coming over until tomorrow, so the GRANDS would get to sleep in her (admittedly more comfortable) bed tonight. However, plans changed, so the girls must move back into their room now. Sorry.

The boss challenged me to design and document audit procedures for the project data before Monday noon. So, I completed a draft yesterday, but we brainstormed a more comprehensive procedure while reviewing my documents. That means I must redo to today, which should keep me busy for a while.

So, I am writing my ending paragraph now. That implies you are reading the final paragraph of the day now, too. I am sure my loquaciousness will return by Monday, though. Have a great weekend.

No comments: