Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Post 1103

I show that this is post #1103 here on the blog. Wow. That means some of you have read what I had to say over eleven hundred times. What is wrong with you?

So, my friend at work did recently get a wireless printer and I did comment that she could be subject to... well, what the technician says in today's CoV. That was where the idea for these comics came from. I immediately went to my desk and wrote down the idea before I forgot it.

I have not found a good concept to comment on tomorrow being Leap Day. Ideas? If not, I will just finish this series.

I saw on Facebook that ZKW is back in the US. Welcome back, nephew.

I did not completely finish my audit preparation in time for yesterday's meeting. So, I must release it today for management review. Yeah, I can do that.

Did you watch the Oscars? I taped it, but have not watched it yet. I mainly wanted to see how Billy Crystal inserted himself into the Best Picture nominees.

Health? I reckon somewhere in the high-80s, low-90s. Stinking cold is still hanging on.

We were not impressed with the pork chops from that cook-it-for-you place. So far, their record is 1-1 since we really liked the chicken parmesan we had last week.

OK, did I mention I need to work on the audit process? Yes, I mentioned it above, so you will understand if I stop writing on post #1103 and work on audit procedure #1. Have a great day.

No comments: