Thursday, February 02, 2012

Still a Little Cold Here

No, I am not talking about the weather, which will reach 74F today under clear skies. I am talking about this pesky itchy eye, irritated throat, runny nose cold that keeps hanging on. I don't feel really bad (at least not bad enough to stay home), but I don't feel completely well yet, either. So, I muster through it and get some work done.

BTW, no, I have not heard from the VP about the report yet. That should mean good news, right?

Finally, on Sunday, something besides campaign news will dominate the airways. The Really Great Soup/Salad Container! (Shh, I can't say Super Bowl in case the NFL finds out and takes legal action). I heard on the news that no one can say they are having a Super Bowl party, even at homes or churches. The NFL suggests calling it a Big Game Party.

Even though the TV will shift to the you-know-what, CoV still has some campaign-related comedy to impart.

OK, now that the hilarity has died down, I will shift my attention to that which pays my bills. We have one more day of work and CoV before our Big Game Party, so we'll visit more tomorrow.

No comments: