Tuesday, February 21, 2012

You Mourn Your Way

You would think that, with an extra weekend day available, today would not have been such a drag at 5am. Nope. It is still a Monday morning. It just happens to fall on Tuesday this week.

This rotten cold or whatever it is just will not let go. I went to church Sunday, but couldn't sing. Even today, I may attend Chorale practice and just not sing. However, if I start coughing, I may not go, or I may leave early if it happens at practice. I don't want to chance getting anyone sick.

I did not watch any of the Whitney Houston funeral on Saturday, but I did make a Clarity of Vision about it.

The folks have been back from TX and LA for almost a week now and I have not been by to see them. Maybe tonight if I go to Chorale, or maybe tomorrow for pizza/wings if I go to Survivor Watcher's night at their place.

Hey, I have a note on my idea list for a CoV on not being able to assign a PM to a project because of a watch cat. I have not idea why I wrote it nor how to make it funny. Anyone? Bueller?

I only show two meetings on my docket today, but both are in the morning, so I'm going to prepare for them now. I hope you were not disappointed that I did not show up yesterday, but I showed up today just for you. And I plan to show up again tomorrow just for you. No, really. It is just for you.

No comments: