Thursday, February 09, 2012

GS-36

Yup. You read the title correctly. No, it's not the name of a new military aircraft, nor the specs for a new camera. It means that Granddaughter Sleepover begins in 36 hours. Whoo hoo. It could involve a trip to the park with the dog. It could include brunch on Saturday morning. It will almost certainly mean Spongebob and Jake and the Pirates will dominate our television. All of this leading up to the FOURTH Annual Valentine's Day Feast-ival over at KLIK (I may have inadvertently said First Annual yesterday, but that's crazy talk. Lyndsay has engineered this fun-fest ever since Kendall was born).

The choice of another brainstorm was not inadvertent, though. I knew yesterday that this was coming because I wanted the lady to try to say something again throughout the comic and then have it be irrelevant.

A group is using my VP report as the basis for project capitalization, so I suppose that means she accepts the report as valid and complete. That's good. However, since she liked it, I probably need to update it with changes since publication. That's bad.

Did you see yesterday's comments? A parent sighting has been confirmed in North Louisiana. I knew I should have been suspicious when they said they were just taking a quick run to the gas station and would be back soon, but don't bother to wait.

I wrote out a To-Do list yesterday and prioritized the items 1-10 (yes, I actually did have 10 items. You were think maybe I prioritized 1-10, but the list had 16 items, right?). Anyway, I then needed to add an eleventh item. How would you handle that? Would you mark out the changed numbers and write in new ones? Not me. No way. I added the new item in at 2.5. Whatever works, right?

One thing that needs to work is me. Those 11 items (actually, # 1 was completed yesterday) aren't going to complete themselves. Thanks for being my sounding board for a while.

No comments: