Tuesday, February 07, 2012

The Cold That Won't Let Go

Has the seasonal cold come through your neighborhood or workplace yet? It won't seem to let Kathie or I go. It is not severe enough to put us down, but the sniffling and sneezing just hangs on. It will not stop me from attending Chorale practice tonight, though.

It also did not stop me from writing today's Clarity of Vision. We had The Lord's Supper at church on Sunday and I thought about what would happen in a person had too much of the elements.

Come on, you people. I mentioned last week (unless it was yesterday. I forget) that comic #666 is coming up. What would be a clever way to commemorate that? Or maybe your silence is an indication that I should do nothing. Come on #2. You know me better than that.

The GRANDS are spending Friday night with us. Then, we will go to the First Annual Valentine's Day Party. Whoo hoo. We gets us some Lyndsay cooking again.

I guess that no news is good news about the folk's trip. They must have reached Big D OK since no one called to ask where they were.

The boss needs a report prepared today, so I need to get cracking (that's an odd phrase, isn't it? Maybe it refers to my joints?). Anyway, you go do whatever you need to do today and we'll get together again tomorrow and commiserate.

2 comments:

Keith said...

Surely you could play off of Herman Cain's 9-9-9 plan somehow. There's your catalyst, the rest is up to you.

denise tucker said...

perhaps you could put something in your "COV" of John 6:66-which talks about satans plan & power---hmmm also "CHI = 600" which makes me think of chai tea at starbucks....well thats all folks!